- Revision Knee Arthroplasty at a District General Hospital: A Case Series Analyising Incidence And Casual Factors
Arshad M. (United Kingdom), Bhutta A., Bari A., Shah N., Obeid E.
14th ESSKA Congress – June 9-12, 2010 · Oslo/Norway; P19-53
- A Novel Adjunct To Closed Manipulation And Insertion of K-WiresTo Paediatric Supracondylar Elbow Fractures
JK Tyler, MA Bari, EM Obeid, BN Muddu
Annuals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. 2009 Sep; 91(6):518-19
- Closing Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy Using Natural – Knee HTO System
The Tameside Experience
Obeid E. M. H., Ulla Sana.
Published by Tameside General Hospital Medical Journal
Volume 1, Issue 4, 2008: 33-36
- Diphtheroid Infection of a Total Knee Arthroplasty Following Femoral Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty
Allan M Conway, Mathew G Smith, Moez Obeid.
Acta Orthop. Belg, 2006, 72, 366-368.
- DVT in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, Literature Review
Obeid E. M. H.
Published by Orthopaedic Update (India).
April 1999; Volume 9, No 1: P21 – 24
- Percutaneous Fixation of Maisonneuve Fracture : A Minimally Invasive Approach
Obeid E.M.H., Amr M., Hirst P., Paul A.S.
Published by Injury.
October 1998; Volume 29 / 8: 619 – 622.
- Complications of Arthroscopy of the Knee
Ilango B, Obeid E. M. H., Noble J.,
Published by The Knee
January 1998: Volume 5; p 1-8.
- Varus Adduction Football Injury to the Knee Causing Complete Avulsion of the Common Peroneal Nerve
Obeid E. M. H.
Published by Orthopaedic Update (India)
December 1997: Volume 7; No. 2, p 157 – 158.
- Early Experience of Total Condylar Knee: 8-13 Year Follow-Up
J Noble; F Monsell; JV Mehta; EMH Obeid.
Published by The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery.
Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages 61, March 1995.
- Mechanical Properties of Articular Cartilage in Knees with Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis
Obeid E.M.H., Adams M.A., Newman J.H.
Published by The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery;
March 1994: Volume 76-B; No. 2, 315 – 319.
- Bilateral traumatic anterior dislocation of the hip, unusual cause of injury and an abnormal presentation
Published by International Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma.
1994; Volume 4, No. 3: 132-133.
- Acute Haemodilution in Surgery for Burns: a preliminary report
Henley M., Obeid E.M.H., Bailie F., Tomlinson P.
Published by The British Journal of Surgery;
October 1993: Volume 80, No. 10, 1294 – 1295.
- Neisseria Subflava causing septic arthritis of the ankle in a child
Published by The Journal of Infection.
1993; Volume 27(1): 100 – 101.